Meaning of Klondike
A region of Yukon Territory, Canada, just east of Alaska and traversed by the Klondike River, about 145 km (90 mi) long. Gold was discovered here in August 1896, leading to the gold rush of 1897-1898 in which more than 25,000 people sought their fortune in the frozen north.
This is not the case in the Vryburg area or at Klondike Lodge. You will enjoy lovely warm summers evenings and glorious winter days at this Lodge.
Klondike Lodge offers 20 luxury en-suite units fully equipped to make your stay one to remember.
Come and enjoy the tranquil setting only 3km from Vryburg on the N14 to Kuruman
- Air conditioning (including heat option)
- Small kitchenette
- Kettle & microwave
- Bar fridge & Tea/Coffee amenities
- TV with SABC & MNET
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Under cover parking next to each unit
- Outside electrical point
- Boma with seating up to 60 people
- Breakfast & Dinner vouchers can be arranged
- Includes VAT & continental breakfast
- Mattresses available for children